Cancer is projected to be the leading cause of death in the U.S. by the year 2020, surpassing heart disease. Yet, like heart disease, there are ways to reduce the risk. These cancers, like skin, colorectal, breast, prostate, and lung could all be influenced by simple lifestyle and dietary choice. Knowing how to reduce inflammation and consume anti-cancer nutrients empowers you to reduce the risk of cancer.
AT THIS SEMINAR YOU WILL:
- Learn the three main culprits of most cancers.
- Identify the symptoms of high-risk cancers.
- Gain knowledge of immunity-boosting nutrient and cancer defending actions to take.
- Develope ways to avoid cancer-causing substance and limit environmental exposure.
- Raffles and giveaways throughout the event
- $5 NutritionSmart gift card for the first 10 guests to arrive
- Snacks catered by 3 Natives
- 15% Off Max Living Supplements